Sample Physical Environment Exam Questions
Answer the sample questions below then click on the question to reveal the correct answer.
1. How often are ground fault circuit interrupters tested?
2. How often are water-flow devices required to be tested?
3. Which of the following is NOT an example of a nonsleeping suite?
- Emergency Room
- Operating Room
- Intensive Care Unit
- All of the above
4. According to ANSI Z358.1, an eye wash station must be accessible within how many seconds from the hazard?
5. What type of unit is permitted to have door-locking arrangements for the clinical needs of the patients requiring specialized security measures, or where patients pose a security threat?
- Psychiatric Unit
- Alzheimer Unit
- Pediatric Unit
- Both A & B
- None of the above