Hospital Accreditation Program
The Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ) is approved by CMS to accredit both general and long-term acute care hospitals; as well as inpatient rehabilitation facilities in meeting Medicare Conditions of Participation. We are one of the fastest growing accreditation programs in the nation!
Our program strives to ensure that patients receive care in organizations that exceed minimum standards set forth by the federal government. We are committed to helping hospitals improve the quality of care rendered in their community by providing the tools and support they need in a collegial, respectful, educational, and cost-effective manner.
- Standards primarily based on CMS interpretive guidance from the Conditions of Participation. Be successful in both your accreditation and CMS surveys!
- Triennial survey process with no annual self-assessment required.
- Highly trained, nationally certified, full-time surveyors
- Flat annual fee based on licensed bed capacity
- No extra fees during survey year
- No additional fees for complaint or follow-up surveys. Pay only surveyor travel expenses
- We will guarantee a lower overall cost than our competitors!
The CIHQ Difference
We have a firm belief that an accrediting organization should help you be successful by providing the tools and resources you need. You should not be told that you must comply with standards, and then have to pay to get the information and help you need to do so. As a CIHQ accredited hospital, you will have full organization-wide access to the following support services at no additional charge!
"The CIHQ team from the first introductory phone call until the exit interview was professional, understanding and helpful."
J. Kevin Herrington, President
Altus Lumberton Hospital
- On-line standards
- Resource library of 500+ policies, tools, and other compliance documents
- Comprehensive reference library on national and state regulations
- Monthly webinars on standards and regulations
- Staff training library
- Continuing education center
- Alerts to changes in standards / regulations
- Attendance at CIHQ’ annual regulatory and accreditation summit
Visit our website at CIHQ.org or call (866) 324-5080