2019 HACP Preparatory Course Presentation Download
CIHQ Will Not Be Printing Conference Binders
If you will be attending the Preparatory Course, please either print a copy of the presentation or download to your laptop, iPad, etc.
There Will Be No Electrical Outlets Available
If you will be viewing the presentation on a personal device please make sure you have enough battery power to last all day.
2019 HACP Preparatory Course
The HACP Examination Preparatory Course brings you the latest information on the CMS Conditions of Participation and deemed-status accreditation standards for acute care hospitals. Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of the survey process, policies, and requirements
- A systematic review of the Conditions of Participation for Acute Care Hospitals using the interpretive guidelines and CMS survey procedures
- Hot button issues and how to comply with them
- Key content areas of the HACP examination
- How to be "survey ready" every day